All of the filters you create will appear within this menu. Only filters matching the current page will appear for each page;
is:issuewill not show for Pulls pages,
is:prwill not show for Issues pages.
- When hovering or focusing any filter in the menu, you will also have access to:
- Delete the filter
- Edit the filter
- Pin/Unpin the filter
- Click the filter in order to apply it and thus return results applicable to it.
Access your most frequently used filters.
- You may pin up to 3 filters, per repo and per global page (Issues, Pulls).
- You can pin any of the Global, Repo or Default filters.
- In order to pin/unpin a filter, hover over the filter and click the .
Saved Global Filters
Your global filters.
- These filters will appear on every repo you visit and on Issues and Pulls global pages.
- Filters here have the Global scope.
Saved Repo Filters
Your repo filters.
- These filters will appear only within the repo you created them for.
- Filters here have the Repo scope.
Github's default filters.
- These are filter that Github provide by default.
- Some useful filters from global pages may appear within Repos, to improve UX and ensure there are no clashes between your personal filters and Github's own filters.
- You won't be able to change the
queryof these filters.