You will be able to toggle dark/light mode via theicons in the top right corner.
- A list of changes as and when they happen.
- Colour coded and grouped by type of change and release number.
- Attention to breaking changes will be highlighted when needed.
You're able to configure various things that enable features such as:
- enterprise support
- backing up your filters to a Gist you own
- ...and anything else that's a bit more "under the hood"
You will be able to enable premium features, in the future.
Where you can read about, enable and disable beta features.
A link that takes you to a dedicated Github project, which I will use as a roadmap.
- Shows the status of various things being worked on or considered to be worked on.
- You can still raise feedback, ideas and bugs via Github Discussions.
- If agreed to work on, selected topics will be added from Discussions to the Roadmap.